Live in the here and now.
Think about what you want from your senior year in high school.
Some ideas for academic goals are:
- End senior year with _____ GPA
- Get to know a teacher that you admire better
- Join a new club
- Improve on your SAT/ACT score
- Try truly reading your textbooks
- Focus on a subject that you don’t like and try to find at least one positive about it.
- Tour 3 colleges that you are interested in
- Consult a college admissions counselor
Some Ideas of Personal Goals are:
- Find a mentor
- Go to every home football game
- Go all out during spirit week
- Take a freshman under your wing
- Have a Mental Health check-up
- Finally, ask your crush to homecoming/prom
- Find one self-care task, and do it at least once a week
- Train two extra times a week for your sport
Get ahead in every way possible.
Talk with Someone When You are Stressed
Have Fun ~ It’s the only High School Senior Year You’ve Got