This is a select list of General Information for International Students. This is by no means an exhaustive list and we do encourage you to explore what else is available to you.
- The International Student's Guide to Going to College in America: How to Choose Colleges and Universities in the United States : How to Apply : How to Fit in by by Sidonia M. Dalby et al.
- International Student's Handbook: A Guide to College and Graduate School in the U.S. by Ellen Schatswell
- Barron's SAT 2400: Aiming for the Perfect Score by Linda Carnevale M.A. and Roselyn Teukolsky M.S.
- Barron's SAT by Sharon Weiner Green M.A. and Ira K. Wolf Ph.D.
- Up Your Score: The Underground Guide to the SAT 2009-2010 Edition by Larry Berger, Michael Colton, Manek Mistry, and Paul Rossi
- Barron's GRE: Graduate Record Examination by Sharon Weiner Green M.A. and Ira K. Wolf Ph.D.
- Barron's GRE Flash Cards (Cards) by Sharon Weiner Green M.A. and Ira K. Wolf Ph.D.
- Math Review For Standardized Tests (Cliffs Test Prep) by Jerry Bobrow Ph.D.
Top of page