This is a select list of Graduate School related resources that can assist you with your application process. This is by no means an exhaustive list and we do encourage you to explore what else is available to you.
- Peterson's Graduate and Professional Programs 2009: An Overview, Volume 1; Volume 2: Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences; Volume 3: Biological Sciences; Volume 4: Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Agriculture, the Environment & Natural Resources; Volume 5: Engineering and Applied Sciences; Volume 6: Business, Education, Health, Information studies, Law, and Social Work
- Graduate Research: A Guide for Students in the Sciences by Loren Pope
- Getting What You Came For: The Smart Student's Guide to Earning a Master's or Ph.D. by Robert L. Peters
- Barron's GRE: Graduate Record Examination by Sharon Weiner Green M.A. and Ira K. Wolf Ph.D.
- Barron's GRE Flash Cards (Cards) by Sharon Weiner Green M.A. and Ira K. Wolf Ph.D.
- Math Review For Standardized Tests (Cliffs Test Prep) by Jerry Bobrow Ph.D.
Top of page